(Articles are for Classroom Use and Discussion Only)
1. The Electrifying Edison.
2. Edison - Let There be Light.
3. Edison - The Vitascope.
4. The Battle of Arlington.
5. Harriet Jacobs
5A. Harriet Jacobs Questions
6. In the City of Brotherly Love.
7. John Brown's Final Address to the Court.
8. Can Microfinance Make it in America? (Business Magazine)
8a. Can Microcredit Work in the United States? (Harvard Business Review)
8b. Microcredit for Americans (The New York Times)
8c. Microcredit in American (Next City)
9. Viktor E. Frankl
10. Edison's "E" List.
11. Edison - The Incredible Talking Machine.
12. The Man who Turned Off the Taps.
13. The Feminine Mystique.
14. The Rescue of Henry Clay.
15. The Way to Rainy Mountain.
16. The Day of Reckoning - Harpers Ferry.
17. Mark Twain.
18. Sacagawea - Searching for
19. Additional Reading on Sacagawea.
20. Children of Monticello.
21. How America can Rise Again.
22. Us and Them - In the City of Brotherly Love (first article)
23. Us and Them - Rumbling in the Mines (Scroll down to second article)
24. Us and Them - The Silencing of Mary Dyer.
25. Redistricting Political Boundaries.
26. In John They Trust - Cargo Cults.
27. Southern Showdown - Edward G. Lengel
28. Destiny of the Republic - Prologue
29. Destiny of the Republic, Candice Millard. Text.
30. Misery Lane. Triangle Shirtwaist Fire 1911
31. Hashude: A Nazi Experiment in Asocial Policy
32. Searching for Gavrilo Princip by David DeVoss
33. Substantive vs Procedural Due Process